RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING:
Kasteel van Huizingen
Tel.: 02 361 37 26
Company number: BE 0449 441 382
WHAT CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS:
The following categories of personal data can be processed by us, depending on the relationship we have with you:
• Name, first name, gender, function, allergens, …
• Address, telephone (fixed and / or mobile), e-mail
• VAT number and company number
• Electronic data (IP address, location, cookies)
• Social media profiles
WHY DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR THESE PROCESSES?
• With your permission (art 6a GDPR): to be able to deal with your question when you ask us questions via our website, e-mail or telephone.
• For the preparation of a quotation or the execution of the agreement (art 6b GDPR): for the realization, acceptance and follow-up of your order, the general customer management, the after sales service and collection (including any transfer of debts to third parties) for accounting purposes
• To conduct marketing activities based on our legitimate interest. We always ensure that the balance between this legitimate interest and the respect for your private life is preserved (art 6f GDPR)
• For compliance with the legal obligations to which we are subject (Article 6c GDPR): tax and accounting obligations may require the processing of data and the storage or transmission to the competent authorities.
CAN YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE TRANSMITTED TO THIRD PARTIES?
In the following cases, your personal data may be passed on to third parties:
• to our subcontractors when we call upon them to perform certain services on our behalf. In that case, these third parties can only use your data within the strict limits of the instructions they receive from us
• to certain government agencies in the context of compliance with legal obligations
SURVEY OUTSIDE THE EEA
Your personal data will not be transferred to recipients outside the EEA (= EU + Norway + Iceland + Liechtenstein).
HOW LONG ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA STORED?
Your personal data will be stored for up to 10 years after notification or up to 10 years after the termination of the agreement.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We make every effort to protect your personal data as well as possible and to protect your privacy as much as possible. We take all measures that are technically and organisationally required for this.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WITH REGARD TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
right of access; right to improvement; right to erase; right to restriction of processing; right to transferability; right to object to processing on the basis of a legitimate interest, processing for direct marketing and profiling, and processing for scientific or historical research or statistical purposes which are not in the public interest; right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.